Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions
The failure of LifeOpp to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions is held invalid, the remainder of these Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Condition and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Sign-on Bonus Program Terms and Conditions is an Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. The headings to the Terms and Conditions are to facilitate reference and shall not affect or influence in any way the construction of any of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants in the Sign-on Bonus Program of LifeOpp agree as follows:
- The Sign-on Bonus Program is operated by LifeOpp in its discretion and LifeOpp can amend the terms of the Sign-on Program or terminate the Program at any time.
- Only Users who have fully completed profiles prior to applying for the relevant employment through LifeOpp are eligible to participate in the Sign-on Bonus Program. Users who do not have fully completed profiles at the relevant time are not entitled to any sign-on Bonus.
- A Sign-on Bonus will only be payable for any successful employment through LifeOpp where LifeOpp expressly states that such payment is applicable.
Payment of any Sign-on Bonus by LifeOpp shall, where applicable, be subject to the following:
- Receipt by LifeOpp of all relevant details and particulars required by LifeOpp;
- Payment method of any Sign-on Bonus shall be subject to determination of LifeOpp;
Payment of any Sign-on Bonus shall be subject to the completion of a minimum tenure period (the "Minimum Tenure Period") before termination of employment or service of notice of termination. Unless otherwise stated by LifeOpp, the Minimum Tenure Period that apply for the following positions are as follows:
- Full time hires/internships – minimum employment period of three months before any termination or notice of termination of employment (provided that, where the full time employment contract is for a contractual term of less than three months, the minimum employment period shall be the completion of the full contractual term);
- Part time hires/internships – minimum employment period of one month before any termination or notice of termination of employment (provided that, where the part time employment contract is for a contractual term of less than one month, the minimum employment period shall be the completion of the full contractual term); and
- Event hires – full completion of the relevant event.
In the event that the relevant employment is terminated or notice of termination of employment is served before the relevant Minimum Tenure Period above, the relevant Participant shall not be entitled to any sign-on Bonus and, if any sign-on Bonus or part thereof has already been paid to you, you shall immediately refund such payment(s) to LifeOpp;
- LifeOpp shall not be obliged to make any Sign-on Bonus until 14 days after the later of: (i) the completion of the relevant Minimum Tenure Period or (ii) the date that it has received the relevant payments in full from the relevant Job Advertiser in respect of the relevant employment. If LifeOpp, in its sole discretion, decides to pay any Sign-on Bonus or part thereof prior to such date, you shall immediately refund such payment(s) to LifeOpp upon its written demand in the event that (i) the relevant employment is terminated or notice of termination of employment is served before completion of the relevant Minimum Tenure Period or (ii) the relevant Job Advertiser defaults in its payments.
- They shall be responsible and liable for all fees and costs incurred by LifeOpp in connection with the payment of the sign-on Bonus and that, where applicable, LifeOpp shall be entitled to deduct any such fees and costs from the sign-on Bonus.
- LifeOpp shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense (including, without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss) arising from or in connection with your participation in the Sign-on Bonus Program, including any unauthorised access to or alteration of (a) information or data (i) relating to the Service, you or your account or (ii) provided by you or (b) your transmissions.
- Any employment will be between you and the Job Advertiser and, subject to such terms and conditions as agreed between you and the Job Advertiser. LifeOpp shall not be construed as verifying or endorsing any employment terms or conditions. LifeOpp is not responsible or liable in any way for your employment.
- The applicability of any sign-on Bonus and the quantum thereof can be changed by LifeOpp at any time without any notice to you and you are responsible for checking the latest status on the LifeOpp website regarding the applicability and quantum of any sign-on Bonus in respect of any position posted on the LifeOpp website.
- LifeOpp reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein at any time without notice to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your continued use of the Service and/or participation in the sign-on Bonus Program following the amendments constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions and also constitute an agreement by you to abide and continue to be bound by the terms and conditions herein as amended or varied.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you fully understand the most current version of these Terms and Conditions at all times, and you may access the current version at [http://www.lifeopp.com/page/sign-on-bonus-program-terms-and-conditions]